Not only is Lavenda Memory of Lavenda’s Closet an actress, model, photographer, and a mom, she manages to pull off running her own fashion blog. She is also the winner of our Who Wore It Best Contest with Aeropostale, where she styled the most popular music festival look. We’re excited to get some more insight into her style, her career as a blogger, and what trends she’s looking forward to this fall:
1. From being a mom, to a model, to a blogger, how are you able to balance your life so well?
It’s not always balanced, haha. Usually I am itching to work during my down time and while working, I wane for the evenings with my daughter. It’s nice that I LOVE what I do, so I somehow maintain focus. It must be that ever-juggling mommy brain.
2. In a few words, how would you describe your style?
Feminine Chic with a pinch of rocker-boho.
3. What is your go-to look when you’re in a rush but still want to look presentable?
Boyfriend Jeans and a strappy top. And heels- always heels.
4. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
The new experiences and writing prerequisite. I don’t think I’d make much time to write anymore if it weren’t for my blog.
5. What are some fall trends that you’re looking forward to?
BOLD prints, velvet and tweed are going to be huge. So are matching suits including skirt and short sets. I’m looking forward to layering up with some new prints and velvet!
See exactly what Lavenda is lusting after this fall in her Fall Fashion Picks collection!